Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Диапазон на измерване:
- pH 0.0~14.0 pH
- Temp: 0 °C~50°C (32 °F ~ 122 °F)
- EC: 0 ~ 1999 us/cm
- EC: 0.0 ~ 19.9 ms/cm
- TDS: 0 ~ 19990 ppm
- TDS: 0.00 ~ 19.99 ppt
- pH: ±0.1 pH
- Temp: ±1.0 °C
- EC: ±2% F.S
- TDS: ±2% F.S
- pH, EC, PPM, TDS, US, Temp
- 95x61x20 mm
This monitor is designed for long-term, low-maintenance use. Just plug in the AC adapter, calibrate and the unit is ready for continuous monitoring.
A rechargeable battery is included, so even when you have no access to power, you will still be able to use the monitor and do not need to purchase batteries.
How does the meter work?
- Simply plug the AC adapter into a power outlet and the USB connector into the monitor.
- Connect the pH electrode to the probe inset of the instrument.
- Remove the pH and EC electrodes’ protective cover.
- Turn on the meter.
- Immerse the pH and EC electrodes in the fluid you would like to test and stir gently until the reading stabilises.
- Press the C/F key, to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE key to cycle through measurements of EC, CF and PPM.
- Turn off the meter after use.
- Rinse the pH and EC electrodes using tap water to minimize contamination.
- Replace the EC electrode’s protective cover.
- Fill the pH electrode’s protective cover with storage solution and replace the cover.
- You can also use the meter continuously by leaving the electrodes in the fluid that you would like to test. Please note that when the meter is used continuously, it will require calibration on a regular basis. It is also important to regularly check for algae infestation and to carefully clean the electrodes when needed.