Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Phase: growth, flowering
- For growing in soil, cocos, hydroponics
- Dosage: 0,2-0,4 ml/L
- Concentrated liquid fertilizer.
- Calcium fertilizer, 22.50% Ca.
Metrop Calgreen contains a large amount of calcium and nitrogen. Its mixture will help the plant grow and flourish abundantly in any growing medium. The plants will grow with resistance to diseases and fungi and improve their appearance. It guarantees an increase in flower weight and the sufficient presence of magnesium for optimal chlorophyll and protein synthesis.
Extra Calcium in the medium ensures that the ions of other nutritional elements are released more easily from the colloidal particles. The plant has more nutritional building blocks available for the plant cell walls, resulting in a more compact and heavier top.
Metrop Calgreen benefits
- Visibly improves the absorption of nutrients at the root.
- Assures a substantial strengthening and toughening of the top.
- Guarantees a measurable increase in the mass of the end product.
- Assures the availability of sufficient magnesium for optimal chlorophyll and protein synthesis.
- It does not contain harmful coloring agents and is not diluted with water: it consists only of the purest raw materials.
- If the soil is nutrient-rich, give this mixture 1 to 3 times a week. Give daily if the soil is nutrient-poor or if you use hydroponic growth methods.
- Water every day as needed.
- Be careful not to overdose.
- Add Metrop Calgreen fertilizer as last in the mixing tank
- This product should be stored in a dark, frost-free place.
- In the event of eye contact in concentrated form, rinse eyes immediately with water.
- Shake the container well.
Metrop Calgreen calcium fertilizer is biologically degradable.