Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Phase: flowering
- For growing in: soil, cocos, hydroponics
- Dosage: 0,5-1ml/L
It is a high-quality cocktail of bio-minerals and bio-stimulators that is suitable for the last flowering and ripening phase (4-6 weeks).
Bloombastic increases the sugar content of your crop and therefore the weight and the smell.
By means of an explosion of sugar and flower production Bloombastic provides thick, dense, sweet-smelling flowers.
Compared with other liquid flowering products, Bloombastic contains over 50% more bio-minerals (phosphorus and potassium)
for which absolutely no ballast substances have been used (sodium and chlorine).
Bloombastic also has an enzymatic influence in several areas, and therefore has a stress-preventing and recovering influence on the plant.
- Shake well before use
- Can be used daily throughout the flowering stage as a supplement to the regular nutrition when irrigating the crop
- Bloombastic can be used for cultivation on soil, hydro and coconut and is suitable for all irrigation and/or watering systems
- Atami especially recommends the use of Bloombastic in the last 4-6 weeks of the flowering (and ripening) stage for optimal results
- 0,5-1,0ml per 1L of nutrient solution
TYPE OF FERTILIZER
- NPK (0 - 20 - 21) (W/V)
- Macronutrients: Nitrogen (N total) 0.11% (of which (NH4) 0,07% & (NO3) 0,11%), Phosphoric Pentoxide (P2O5) 19.62% (8,6% P) Soluble in water, Potassium Oxide (K2O) 20.88% (17,4% K) Soluble in water
- Secundary nutrients: Calcium Oxide (CaO) 0.28% (0,20% Ca) Soluble in water, Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 0.20% (0,12 Mg) Soluble in water
- Micronutrients: Iron (Fe) 1,120% chelated with EDTA, Manganese (Mn) 0,005%, Zink (Zn) 0,002% and Boron (B) 0,001%