Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Phase: growth, flowering
- For growing in: soil, cocos, hydroponics
- Dosage: 4ml/L
A special formula gives your flowers all the micro and macro elements they need to optimally grow and produce flowers.
Competitive fertilizers do not have the right combination of elements: tests have shown that some of them actually slow down and reduce flowering.
Sensi Bloom 2-part contains various types of important and less important nutrients.
They are carefully arranged so that the plants produce delicious flowers.
Sensi Bloom in 2 parts is a comprehensive nutrition program for hydroponic and more.
Very easy to use.
It ensures an increase in yield.
If you want a richer crop and "everything that fits," select Sensi Bloom.
- Shake well before use
- Use Sensi Bloom A+B only in the flowering cycle
- Add the same amount of "Part A" and "Part B" until you reach the appropriate nutrient content
- Do not mix together "Part A" and "Part B"
- Add "Part A" separately to the tank, and specifically "Part B"
- Mix both components of fertilizers A and B separately in water, do not mix together, except in water
- 4ml/1L of water (from the 1st - 6th week of flowering)
- 2ml/1L of water for young plants
TYPE OF FERTILISER
- SENSI BLOOM PART A: NPK 3-0-0
- SENSI BLOOM PART B: NPK 2-4-8
- SENSI BLOOM PART A: total Nitrogen (N) 3% ((NO3) 2,2%, uera nitrogen 0,8%). Calcium(Ca) 2,1%, water-soluble Magnesium (Mg) 0,6%. Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, urea.
- SENSI BLOOM PART B: total Nitrogen (N) 2% ((NH4) 0,03%, (NO3) 1,7%, uera nitrogen 0,27%), available Phosphat (P2O5) 4%, water-soluble Potassium-Oxide (K2O) 8%. Sulfur (S) 0,4%. Derived from: monoammonium phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, potassium nitrate, potassium sulfate, urea.
WARNING! The manufacturer may change the ratio of the ingredients!