Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Increased light output: 35500 lumens
- 113 Lm/W
- kWh/1000h - 347 kWh
- PGZ18 socket
Philips 315W CMH lamps are pretty much the industry standard 315W CMH, or CDM, lamps for growing plants. Other 315W CMH/CDM lamps are available but emit quite different spectrums, they are not as effective for plant growth.
They come in two different models, MasterColour 942 Daylight & GreenPower 930 Agro – both models can be run by the Gavita CMH 315e or 630w systems . They both emit a type of light that is very close to actual sunlight, and plants generally thrive under their light.
They’re available in two different models:
Philips 315W MasterColour 942
- Daylight (vegative growth) specific lamp
- Promotes vigorous vegative growth with tight intermodal length
- Increases taste and aroma of flowering plants
- Can be used as a total light source for young plants, or as supplemental lighting alongside HID lights
- High efficiency – 1.7 micromoles (µmol) per Watt
Philips 315W GreenPower 930
- Agro (flowering growth) specific lamp
- Promotes strong structural growth and rampant flowing
- Increases taste and aroma in most flowering plants
- Should be used as a total source of light for flowering plants for best results
- Fuller light spectrum than the 942 Daylight version
- Very high efficiency – 1.9 micromoles (µmol) per Watt