Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Increased light output: 35500 lumens
- 113 Lm/W
- kWh/1000h - 347 kWh
- PGZ18 socket
- Need a special 315w CMH ballast for LEC lamps
Philips CDM Mastercolour 315W is a bulb for mixed indoor cultivation of ceramic metal halides (LEC) 315W 4200K equivalent to 600W HPS. Less consumption, more production. Their unique construction reduces radiant heat from the tube.
Ceramic Burner Metal Halide (CDM) bulbs use ceramic in their discharge tube rather than quartz tubes. Ceramic discharge tubes are resistant to corrosion caused by metal halide salts. It allows them to operate at a higher temperature, which leads to higher efficiency, longer life, and a better light spectrum.
Plants can be expected to form more lateral branches, have closer internodal spacing, more flowering sites, and more extensive root systems. Since plants will produce more essential oils (thanks to more UV-A and UV-B), they will look, smell and taste more pleasant.
Philips 315W MasterColour 942
- Daylight (vegetative growth) specific lamp.
- Increases taste and aroma of flowering plants.
- It can be used as a light source for young plants as supplemental lighting alongside HID lights.
- High efficiency – 1.7 micromoles (µmol) per Watt