Gain a discount when buying products from the collection
- 1szt.HOMEbox® Ambient Q80+ - 80x80x180cmPrice: 189,00 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Cool Tube Reflector 49cm Ø125mmPrice: 31,95 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Spectromaster 400W HPS LampPrice: 17,98 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Spectromaster 600w Digital Ballast dimerabilePrice: 88,91 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Master-Fix hangers 2x34kgPrice: 8,99 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.TT125 Inline fan 280m³/hPrice: 59,00 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Carbon filter "Prima Klima, ECO" 360m3/h - 125mmPrice: 49,00 EURProduct unavailable.
- 3szt.127mm aluminium ventilation ductPrice: 1,99 EURProduct unavailable.
- 5szt.60-165 mm ClampPrice: 1,49 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Mechanical timer Gib industriesPrice: 8,95 EURProduct unavailable.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Dimensions: 80x80x180cm
- Volume: 1,15m3
- Area: 0.64 m2
- Material: PAR +
- Cooltube Ø125mm x 49cm
- Spectromaster 600w power supply
- Spectromaster HPS 400w lamp
- TT fi125mm, 280m³ / h
- Eco filter fi125mm, 360m³ / h
- + necessary accessories
1. HOMEbox® Ambient Q80+ - 80x80x180cm
- Dimensions: 80x80x180cm
- Volume: 1,15m3
- Surface: 0,64m2
- Material: PAR+
- high quality German design
- made from durable and safe for plants materials
- removable, waterproof bottom
- has additional access to the interior through windows located on the side walls
- the interior of the growbox is lined with white, smooth and perfectly reflective PAR + material
- the growbox's skeleton consists of reinforced tubes of 22mm connected with durable fasteners
- after closing, the tent is sealed and virtually light-tight
2. Cool Tube Reflector 49cm Ø125mm
- Light reflex 92%
- Recommended for lamps from 100 to 600W
- E40 socket + accessories included
- Ventilation connection: Ø125mm
- Length 40 / 49cm
- Material used: "hammered stucco" glass, aluminum
The Cool Tube is a tubular armature of glass with the function to regulate the temperature of the lamp. Warm air that is given off by the lamp is sucked out, resulting in less heat in the growing space. The socket in the Cool tube is a E40 model. Connects to 125 mm fan or tube. 49 cm long.
Attach a fan and it will blow the hot air from the lamp away. The temperature rise of the lamp will thus be reduced by 30-40%. The lamp can also be brought nearer the tips of the plants. Ideal for rooms where chains of lamps are needed.
3. Spectromaster 400W HPS Lamp
- Light output: 55,000 lumens
- E40 ceramic socket
- 230 V
- Bloom Spectrum
- To use only with a 400W ballast
- Suggested surface from 80x80cm to 100x100cm
The Spectromaster lamps was designed to stimulate plant flowering and fruit development and increase the crops. As well for the vegetative plant growth, this lamp is excellent applicable. Both, red and blue light are heightened in this lamp.
Power output: 400 watt
Application: blooming phase
Operating voltage: 230 V
Luminous flux (100 h): 55.000 lumen
Photon flux PAR PPF (100 h): 719 µmol/s
Most similar color temperature (CCT): 2000 Kelvin
Lamp current: 4,6 A
Burning position: universal
Starting time: 4 min
Reignition time (free-burning): 2 min
Total length (max.): 292mm
Bulb diameter: 48mm
Bulb material: tempered glass
Note: The lamp should be switched off for at least 15 minutes per week.
4. Spectromaster 600w Digital Ballast dimerabile
- 4-step regulation:
- 100% efficiency throughout the life
- Longer life
- Quiet, light, does not heat up
- Higher luminous efficiency of the bulb (up to 27% + 10% SL)
- Soft-dim soft start increases bulb life
The Spectromaster 600W adjustable electronic ballasts guarantee maximum lamp life and output regardless of a fluctuating input voltage. They operate completely silent, cool, safe and are more efficient than magnetic ballasts.
The Spectromaster ballasts have an adjustable output power. This feature allows you to dim and boost a lamp or to use different lamp powers with the same ballast, for example a 600W lamp for vegetative growth and 250W, 400W and 600W lamps for the flowering phase. Choose a suitable lamp for your high frequency electronic ballast to prevent lamp failure. We recommend Spectromaster HPS lamps for Spectromaster ballasts models and guarantee the lamp for one year (5000 hours). This ballast is equipped with Soft Dim: When you adjust the output power with the selection switch the Soft Dim feature gradually adjusts the power in 60 seconds per output power step to protect the lamp.
Features & Benefits
- High frequency electronic ballast
- Suitable for high frequency HPS (250W, 400W, 600W) and MH 600W lamps only
- Manually adjustable from 250W – 690W
- Input Voltage: 220-240V
- Input Current: 2,73A (at 100%)
- Input Power: 628W (at 100%)
- Power Factor:>0.98
- Inrush Current:≤ 40 Amps
- Input Frequency:50-60 Hz
- Input Connection:IEC C14
- Output Connection:IEC Female Plug
- Package size:330 x 160 x 70 mm
- Weight:1,6 kg
- Operating Temp. (°C):-20 +40
- Case Temp. (°C):70
- Certification:CE, ROHS
- Ignition voltage:4-5,5 kV / 5 s
5. Master-Fix hangers 2x34kg
- Hangers with adjustable height
- High quality
- Smooth load regulation
- Maximum load max. 2 x 34 kg
- Price per set (2 pcs)
Master Fix Light Hangers.
2 pack for fixtures and filters, lifts 68 kg total. Sturdy, versatile, stable, safe and easy to use !
Just pull the free end and the rope locks automatically.
To release press the latch when needed. No slip, no rust, the composite material is heat and cold resistant. Bring your lamps and filters exactly where you want them to be, the easy and safe way.
6. TT125 Inline fan 280m³/h
- Model: TT125R1
- Diameter: Ø125mm
- Airflow: 280m³/h
- Includes cable with euro plug
- Distributor: AS System
Small and quiet fan, which is a good choice for those who need good ventilation to smaller rooms.
- for supply and extract ventilation
- low noise level
- motor with built-in overload protection
- high quality plastic housing
- for horizontal and vertical assembly
7. Carbon filter "Prima Klima, ECO" 360m3/h - 125mm
- Model: K2600
- Falnge: Ø125mm
- Length: 250mm
- Weight: 2,4kg
- Lifespan: 8-12m
- Activated carbon: CTC55
- Max - 360m3/h
- Optimal - 240m3/h
- Model: ALU127
- Diameter: Ø127mm
- Length: 3m
- Pressure max: 3000 Pa
- Flexible air duct from aluminium foil laminated with polyether.
- Spiral frame from high-carbon steel wire.
- Applied in residential and industrial ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems,
peripheral sections of large central utility systems with the maximum pressure 3000 Pa and special fire-resistance requirements to air ducts.
- Recommended for ventilation of child care centres, educational and medial facilities, spa resorts.
9. 60-165 mm Clamp - 5pcs
- metal hose clamp
- for to fix ventilation hoses
- size: 60-165 mm
10. Mechanical timer
- Mechanical timer
- Operating mode: 24 hours
- Minimum time: 15 minutes
- Max load: 3600 W, power supply: 230V
The switching intervals are 15 minutes each.
By rotating the dial, the current time can be set.
- Plug the timer in the electrical socket and connect your fan/light to the timer
- Set up the wished programme according to the working duration of home appliances
- Turn the disc/wheel following the arrow's direction till the mark points to the current time
- The maximum load is 16(2)A, 3500W (220V, 50Hz)