In a set
- 1szt.Reflector Spectromaster 50x50cm with 4m IEC cablePrice: 22,14 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Spectromaster CFL 125W - 5U - 6400°K GROWPrice: 32,13 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Cable with EU plug + IEC connector (female) 2mPrice: 4,99 EURProduct unavailable.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Reflector: Spectromaster 50x50cm
- Lamp: CFL 125W Spectromaster - 6 000lm
- Plug with cord 2m
- Growth 6400 ° K
- Suggested area from 40x40 to 60x60cm
1. Spectromaster CFL 125W - 5U - 6400°K GROW
- Light output: 6,000 lumens
- Intended for grow
- Built-in power supply, efficiency up to 45 L / 1W
- length = 33 cm, Ø = 9.5 cm, thread E40
- Power supply: 220 to 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Suggested area from 40x40 to 60x60
CFL: Low heat, low power, high performance!
Spectromaster 125W - 6400°K is a high powered compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) suitable for the vegetative stage.
Spectromaster 125W - 6400°K - Main Features
Compact fluorescent Lamps are high powered compact fluorescent grow lamps (CFL) that can be used as either your primary grow light or as a supplementary light to your main grow light. They are not as productive as high intensity lights but cheaper to buy and cheaper to run. Perfect for the flowering stage. No separate ballast is required for these lights, they simply screw into a standard E40 fitting (normal grow light lampholder) and are run directly through a mains plug.
2. Reflector Spectromaster 50x50cm with 4m IEC cable
- Basic reflector for 150W 250W, 400W and 600W lamps
- And for energy-saving lamps with E40 thread
- Size 50x50 cm
- Reflectance of 86%
- For lighting plants at home
- Version with rough coating
- Cable included
Highly textured aluminium reflector with E40 socket. Size 50 cm x 50 cm.
Comes complete with 4mtrs of cable and an IEC connector attached for plug and play.
A great buy for any grower on a budget, they are the biggest selling shade we sell.
Can use any HPS, Metal Halide upto 600w or CFL lamps (CFL’s will need the CFL convertor lead) Please note CFL’s will hang down in these if over 125w so a better option for the CFL’s is the CFL shade which is more reinforced to handle the weight of the CFL’s and comes complete with the IEC connection).
Caution: The reflectors often come with protective film (blue, green, clear). It is of utter importance that you remove this protective film before using the reflector.
3. Cable with EU plug + IEC connector (female) 2m
- Black or white
- Connection cable, three-core with plug
- Material: copper braid + insulation
- Voltage: 16 A / 230 V (3600 W)
- Thickness: 3x1,5mm, length: 2m
Quality connection cable 2m with EU plug + IEC female connector.
The three cores are 1.0 mm² ferrules, and is up to 16 A/230V (3600 Watt) capacity.
For the connection of:
- Lighting kits
- Compact valves