In a set
- 1szt.Reflector Spectromaster 50x50cm with 4m IEC cablePrice: 20,25 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Spectromaster CFL 200W - 6U - 2100°K BLOOMPrice: 43,23 EURProduct unavailable.
- 1szt.Cable with EU plug + IEC connector (female) 2mPrice: 3,99 EURProduct unavailable.
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Reflector: Spectromaster 50x50cm
- Lamp: CFL 200W Spectromaster - 9000lm
- Plug with cord 2m
- Flowering 2100 ° K
- Suggested area from 60x60 to 80x80cm
1. Spectromaster CFL 200W - 6U - 2100°K BLOOM
- Light output: 9,000 lumens
- Intended for flowering
- Built-in power supply, efficiency up to 45 L / 1W
- length = 36 cm, Ø = 13 cm, thread E40
- Power supply: 220 to 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Suggested area from 60x60 to 80x80
A real breakthrough in horticultural lighting, energy-efficient Spectromaster compact fluorescent bulbs offer amazing performance.
Unlike their mercury or high-pressure sodium competitors, Spectromaster compact fluorescent bulbs cover a spectrum equivalent to 100% of that of photosynthesis, i.e.the optimum radiation amount allowed by the plant.
Providing the best PAR/watt ratio on the market, Spectromaster bulbs boost your plantings through the heat generated, without spoiling them.
The CFL can be placed near the plant, without it burning.
Thus, your plants benefit from optimum light efficiency. Spectromaster bulbs are economical and fitted with an integrated ballast, to be connected directly into the area – 200w for this model.
Using this technology, tests show an energy saving of 20%.
2. Reflector Spectromaster 50x50cm with 4m IEC cable
- Basic reflector for 150W 250W, 400W and 600W lamps
- And for energy-saving lamps with E40 thread
- Size 50x50 cm
- Reflectance of 86%
- For lighting plants at home
- Version with rough coating
- Cable included
Highly textured aluminium reflector with E40 socket. Size 50 cm x 50 cm.
Comes complete with 4mtrs of cable and an IEC connector attached for plug and play.
A great buy for any grower on a budget, they are the biggest selling shade we sell.
Can use any HPS, Metal Halide upto 600w or CFL lamps (CFL’s will need the CFL convertor lead) Please note CFL’s will hang down in these if over 125w so a better option for the CFL’s is the CFL shade which is more reinforced to handle the weight of the CFL’s and comes complete with the IEC connection).
Caution: The reflectors often come with protective film (blue, green, clear). It is of utter importance that you remove this protective film before using the reflector.
3. Cable with EU plug + IEC connector (female) 2m
- Black or white
- Connection cable, three-core with plug
- Material: copper braid + insulation
- Voltage: 16 A / 230 V (3600 W)
- Thickness: 3x1,5mm, length: 2m
Quality connection cable 2m with EU plug + IEC female connector.
The three cores are 1.0 mm² ferrules, and is up to 16 A/230V (3600 Watt) capacity.
For the connection of:
- Lighting kits
- Compact valves