Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
- Grow your own pak choi in a hydroponic system - meaning cultivation in water. This comes with 6 pods.
By using our easy-grown plant plugs, you can cultivate your very own pak choi at home. The 6 pods that are included are pre-sown with high quality pak choi seeds and are suitable for cultivation in water, also known as hydroponic cultivation. The pods are made from compostable coco coir, peat and important nutrients.
The high-quality pak choi seeds will give you a leafy plant with strong stalks and rich flavour. It gives a great additional texture to any food you want to pair it with. The smaller leaves can be used as “baby leaves” in salads while the bigger ones are great to eat fried, in ramen or with fish.
How to use the plant plugs:
- Prepare your Harvy (or hydroponic system of choice) with water and nutrition
- Place the pods in the plastic net pots and remove the protective stickers from the pods
- Lower the net pots into the openings of the hydroponic system
- Wait patiently for 3 weeks and watch as your plants start to grow!