Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Phase: growth, flowering
- For growing in: soil, cocos, hydroponics
- Dosage: according to demand
CANNA Organic Acid contains 41% citric acid.
- Dilute 2 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:5000). Mix well and measure the pH value.
- If necessary, repeat the aforementioned until the required degree of acidity is reached.
- Recommended pH value pH: 5.2 - 6.4
- Do not mix with pure fertilisers.
- Keep away from children.
- Minimum storage temperature 5 degrees, store in a dark place.
Bacteria and moulds thrive well on citric acid, and therefore also in the nutrient tank. Care should be taken to refresh the solution in the tank on a regular basis.