Voit palauttaa tuotteen ilman syytä 14 päiviä.
- Lisääntynyt valoteho: 38000 lumenia
- 120 Lm/W
- kWh/1000h - 347 kWh
- PGZ18 Keraamiset sokkeli
- Suositeltu alue 100x100cm - 120x120cm
Philips CDM Mastercolour 315W is a bulb for mixed indoor cultivation of ceramic metal halides (LEC) 315W 4200K equivalent to 600W HPS. Less consumption, more production. Their unique construction reduces radiant heat from the tube.
Ceramic Burner Metal Halide (CDM) bulbs use ceramic in their discharge tube rather than quartz tubes. Ceramic discharge tubes are resistant to corrosion caused by metal halide salts. It allows them to operate at a higher temperature, which leads to higher efficiency, longer life, and a better light spectrum.
Plants can be expected to form more lateral branches, have closer internodal spacing, more flowering sites, and more extensive root systems. Since plants will produce more essential oils (thanks to more UV-A and UV-B), they will look, smell and taste more pleasant.
Philips 315W GreenPower 930
- Agro (flowering growth) specific lamp.
- Promotes strong structural growth and rampant flowing.
- Increases taste and aroma in most flowering plants.
- The best results should be used as a complete light source for flowering plants.
- Fuller light spectrum than the 942 Daylight version.
- Very high efficiency – 1.9 micromoles (µmol) per Watt.