Easy product returns
Dieses Produkt ist in unseren Shops erhältlich
- Messbereich -2,0 bis 16,0 pH i-5a º C> 60A º C
- Genauigkeit ± 0,01 PH ± 0,5 ° C / ± 1 ° F
- Auflösung 0,01 PH 0,1 ° C / 0,1 ° F
- Betriebstemperatur -5 bis 50 ° C; RH 100%
- 4 x 1,5V Spannungsversorgung ca. 300 Stunden
- Measurement range:-5.0 to 60.0 °C / 23.0 to 140.0 °F -2.00 to 16.00 pH.
- Resolution: 0.1 / 0.01 pH 0.1°C/0.1°F.
- Accuracy: ±0.1 / ±0.01 pH ±0.5°C/±1°F.
- pH Calibration: Automatic, 1 or 2 point with 2 sets of memorized buffers (pH 4.01/7.01/10.01 or 4.01/6.86/9.18).
- pH Electrode: AD12P (included).
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic.
- Battery Type:4 x 1.5V button type.
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 h of use.
- Auto Off: After 8 minutes of non-use.
- Environment: -5 to 50 °C (23 to 122 °F); RH 100%
- Dimensions: 175.5 x 39 x 23 mm.
The Adwa AD12 is the most advanced Waterproof pH/Temp pocket tester. These testers are fast, stable, and precise for users that require the most remarkable accuracy. Simple to user-replaceable pH/Temp probe.
Two rows display LCD (reads both pH and temperature measurements) and a built-in HOLD function that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording. Other features such as stability indicator, automatic calibration, and automatic temperature compensation make these waterproof pocket testers a must-have in various industries. The modular design allows replacing the electrode in a fast and straightforward way.
Electrodes of the AD meters are combined electrodes, and they should be kept moist. Adwa recommends using Electrode Storage Solution (AD70300).
To ensure the meter keeps its accuracy, you need to calibrate it with unique solutions:
7.01 pH calibration solution.
4.01 pH calibration solution.
Electrode Rinse Solution.
1-year warranty for tester
6-month warranty for electrode