Easy product returns
- Für: Gavita PRO 1000W DE
- Das Kit beinhaltet:
- Gavita Pro 1000W DE Lampe
- Gavita HR96 DE Reflektor
For to get optimal results change your lamp and reflector every year.
Reflector Pro HR 96 DE
Our HR96 reflector is made of a very high grade Miro aluminum which provides optimal reflectance of light to your crop. This is the reflector of choice for horticultural growers world-wide, to provide uniform light in an overlapping plan with great plant penetration from all sides. The reflector is a medium wide reflector, providing optimal horizontal penetration of the crop. Remember: the sun is never straight above plants, they do need light at an angle for optimal penetration.
Our bracket is designed to be able to change you reflector quickly. Miro aluminum can not easily be cleaned, and when you clean it, it will never be as good as a new reflector. We recommend to change reflectors every year in a “dirty” environment (dust, foggers, sprays) or every two years in a clean environment.
The shape of this reflector may look as a deep reflector, but it actually gives you a medium wide beam angle of about 135 degrees! The unique light distribution allows not only horizontal, but also vertical uniformity. In a large overlapping plan the vertical light depreciation over double the distance to the light is less than 8%, with light uniformity at optimal height over 90% average.
We developed the the HR96 specifically for overlapping plans. When you light plants, you light a room, creating light uniformity. So the best application of the HR96 is in multi-row systems.
The HR96 is available in a DE (double ended) version for our 750 W and 1000 W DE fixtures, and a SE (single ended) version for our 600 W SE fixtures. The distribution is as follows:
- The spread of the Pro 1000 equipped with the HR96 DE reflector is about 4x6 ft (110x180cm) at 3 ft distance in overlapping plans, providing light levels of up to 1000 µmol s-1 m-2.
- The spread of the Pro 6//750 with the HR96 DE reflector is about 3x4.5 ft (90x135 cm) at 2.5 ft distance in overlapping plans, providing light levels of up to 1000 µmol s-1 m-2.
- The spread of the Pro 600 with the industry standard HR96 SE (Single Ended) reflector is about 2.7x4 ft (80x120 cm) at 2 ft distance in overlapping plans for light levels up to 1000 µmol s-1 m-2.
Notice that the spread of a reflector is never square, but always rectangular. This is a rule of thumb for smaller rooms up to 20-30 fixtures. Specific room dimensions may ask for creative solutions, as not all rooms have perfect dimensions for light. Always have a Gavita light engineer make you a lighting plan, which is a free service for committed customers.
Though the used Miro/vega aluminum does not oxidize in use, it will get contaminated by chemicals, elements in the air, dust and calcium from water. In a clean grow room we recommend to exchange the reflectors every two years. In a dusty and fogged room we recommend to change them every year for optimal results, as cleaning them will not restore the initial reflectance and can actually damage the reflector even more. Change your lamp, change your reflector. It’s the cheapest and easiest way to get more light out of your fixture.
Gavita Pro 1000W EL DE FLEX Lamp
- Professional European 1000 W high frequency horticultural lamp
- No wireframe, quartz glass outer bulb for perfect optical quality
- Double ended, K12 x 30S lamp base for accurate lamp positioning
- Extremely high photosynthetic photon flux (ppf): 2100 μmol (see specs)
- Only suitable for high frequency, high voltage Electronic ballasts (Gavita Pro series)
- 1 year warranty on suitable electronic ballasts (Gavita Pro series)