Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Ghivece de flori din substrat de turbă acidificata pH 6
- Ideal pentru pentru germinare şi înrădăcinare
- Înălţime: 8 cm
- Diametru: 8 cm
- Preţul pentru o bucată
Jiffy peat pots are ideal for seed germination. Using environmentally friendly and biodegradable pots is the all-natural approach to plant propagation. These pots come pre-formed and ready for planting, made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss and wood pulp.
These all-natural pots are the ideal choice for indoor seed starting. Simply add substrate to the pots and plant. For irrigation, it is recommended to place the pots in an irrigation tray, and observe over the tray, so that the water rises by capillarity, thus improving problems of possible fungi in the aerial part of seedlings at the time of transplanting, reducing the damage caused by stress since it is planted directly in the place of cultivation.
The soft walled peat is a consistent medium optimized, allowing plant roots to naturally air prune as they emerge through the pot.
How Jiffy pots work
- Fill the pots/strips with potting soil.
- Water thoroughly – make sure the sides of the pots are saturated.
- Sow seed or stick cutting and position in a bright place.
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost.
- Gradually exposed to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out.
- Water thoroughly.
- Refill water when required.
- Transplant the pot/strip.
- Put the pots/strips in a tray.
- The whole pot into the flower bed or flower pot to protect the sensitive root system.
- Cover with soil.