Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Model: GC Bar 8
- Power: 560W
- Power consumption: 560W
- Area: 1,5m2
- Spectrum: 350 - 780nm
- Dimensions: 900 x 900 x 75 mm
- Weight 17.5 kg
- Beam angel: COB: 105°, LED 105°
- Cluster number: 48
The GC Bar 8 is perfect for growing boxes with a footprint of up to 150x150cm. GC bar8 is significantly safer and has more safety and energy efficiency than conventional sodium vapor lamps. You can control the light recipes with the GC Signal and the free GC Cockpit™ Software* for optimum control of the light spectrum for perfect growing results.
The GC Bar 8 offers even more options for customization through pre-set and user-defined operating modes. It is also possible to simulate sunrise and sunset or control the light distribution in real-time – all conveniently with the Greenception Lighting Software*. With these varied possibilities, plants can not only be planted: Colour, flowering time, the active ingredient, and vitamin content, as well as taste, can be influenced in a targeted way.
- Growth light recipe with additional blue and white SMD chips from CREE.
- Flowering light recipe with additional red SMD chips from Osram.
- Full-spectrum light recipe with 4 smaller COB chips.
The highly efficient full spectrum COB chip is at the heart of each cluster. For growth clusters, blue and white SMD chips from CREE are added, and red SMD chips complement the flower cluster from Osram. The COB chip emits a light that the human eye perceives as white. In this way, you can observe the plant without additional lighting and detect diseases and pests early.
- Power consumption: 560 W
- Photon flux density (15 cm): up to 1500 μmol/(m²*s)
- Photon flux density (20 cm): up to 1375 μmol/(m²*s)
- Photon flux density (30 cm): up to 1250 μmol/(m²*s)