Enkel produkt returnerar
Du kan returnera produkten utan att ge en orsak inom 14 dagar.
- PH-mätningens intervall: 3 ÷ 8
- Luftfuktighetsmätning Område: 1 ÷ 8
- Felfel 0,1 - 0,5
- Det kräver ingen kalibrering
- Det kräver inget batteri
- Maximal diameter: ø51mm
- Längd: 165mm
- Vikt: 150g
Different from traditional pH meters for soil, this pH meter for soil works also with all substrate apart from soil.
You can measure the coconut fiber, the stonewool, the perlite, the vermiculite, the gardex and even clay pebbles.
Measuring soil pH and moisture is critical for soil health. Anyone can take multiple soil pH and moisture readings in a short period of time with this robust and versatile meter. With conventional pH meters the soil needs to be dissolved in water before a reading can be taken, but this meter can read pH and moisture directly without sample preparation. This rapid way of measuring soil pH and moisture allows multiple readings to be taken across a field to get a better understanding of the pH and moisture profile of the field.
• Accurately measures soil pH from 3 - 8.
• Accurately measures soil moisture.
• Quickly takes multiple measurements in the field.
• Portable and compact for field use.
• No batteries or power required.
• Easy to use for both the commercial grower and home gardener.
How to Use
1/ Place the meter in soil until the brass ring is fully covered by soil. If the soil is hard, break it up finely so that the meter has good soil contact.
2/ Wait about 20 seconds and read the pH; then press and hold the button on the side to obtain the moisture reading.
3/ Wipe the meter with a cloth and take another measurement. After taking a few readings average the results since this will give a better indication of the entire field.