Enkel produkt returnerar
Du kan returnera produkten utan att ge en orsak inom 14 dagar.
- Fas: blomning
- För odling i: jord, kokos, hydroponics
- Dosering: 2ml/L
The incredible "flushing" washout solution used last week before picking up your fruits.
Rinse with plain water to cripple and deprive the plant for certain microelements, while flushing with the preparation Flawless Finish conveys the flower simultaneously with magnesium (Mg) and sulfur (S).
Its unique composition, as a powerful vacuum, binds excess salts and chemicals from the medium, roots and other plant tissues, including flowers and fruits.
By using Flawess Finish, you will dispose of up to 85% of excess substances from your plant.
Thus, the final product will be "clean" and full of sugars and flavour.
Flawless Finish is designed to help remove accumulated nutrients in flowers and foliage and improve the taste of the crop.
By using it, the look of the crop and leaves can be controlled.
- Cleaner, Safer Crops
- Tastier, Sweeter-Smelling Crops
- Higher Quality Crops That Command Premium Market Prices
- Flawless Finish contains a broad range of ingredients known as “chelates”
- Chelates are like chemical “claws” that can grasp other materials, such as individual nutrients, and bind to them
- Some of the chelates enter your plants and create a downward mobility of excess salts that exit your plants and are washed into the Flawless Finish/water solution
- Inside your plants, from the time of flushing until harvest time, your plants are consuming on-board nutrients and otherwise purging themselves of unwanted residues
- By the time you harvest, your plants will be free of at least 85% of the stored materials they held before flushing
- Shake well before use
- Flawless Finish is to be used only in the last week of flowering in the flushing phase
- It can be used with all growing mediums: soil, hydro & coco
- Magneisum (Mg) 0,97% (water-soluble Magnesium (Mg) 0,47% and chelated Magneisum (Mg) 0,5%)
- Sulfur (S) 1,3%
- Derived from: Magnesium EDTA, sulfur magnesium
- 2ml/1L of water