Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- - Yoyo с автоматично опъване на низ
- - за поддържане и оформяне на растения
- - дължина на линията: 125 см
- - расте с растежа на растението
- - автоматично опъване на пружината
- - специална профилна кука за лесен монтаж на завода
- Поддържа растенията изправени.
- Дължина на ролката 150см.
- Произведено в Холандия.
Yo-Yo Plant Trainer / Support
Yo-yo plant trainers / supports are superb for separating and spreading out your plant stems. Attach the yoyo to your tent-frame or grow-room wall and then pull out the angled orange hook and clip it around the plant-stem. The gentle tension in the yo-yo will then pull the plant-stem out. Great for getting plants to open out for increased yields!
- Yo-yo plant trainers - one of our most popular plant-training / support devices
- Contains a 1.5m long nylon line with an angled hook on the end for clipping around a stem
- Light spring tension in the yo-yo gently pulls the stem toward the reel
- Attach yo-yo to your tent-fame or grow-room wall and gently open your plant out to receive more of the available light
- Helps you to make the most of your grow-space and light
- Re-useable many times
The Yo-Yo Plant Trainer / Support Contains:
1 x Yo-Yo Plant Trainer / Support.
How the Yo-Yo Plant Trainer / Support Works:
The yo-yo plant trainer / support consists of a 1.5 metre long nylon line (similar to fishing line) which is wound onto a lightly sprung reel inside the yo-yo's housing. An angled hook is attached to the end of the nylon line for clipping around a plant-stem and there is hanging hook on the yo-yo reel housing for attaching to a grow-tent frame or your grow-room wall (via a cup-hook or similar). The tension is fairly consistent over the 1.5 metres of the travel but inevitably there is slightly more tension on the line at full extension than there is when only a few centimetres has been pulled out.
Using the Yo-Yo Plant Trainer / Support
Yo-yo plant trainers are mainly for use on mature plants as they reach the end of the vegetative phase and also especially during flowering/fruiting. Plant-stems on young plants are usually too thin and delicate for this type of training. During the flowering/fruiting time, plants tend to grow upwards but not outwards, leading to the stems getting bunched together. By opening out the plant, each stem will get more light lower down, encouraging more flower or fruiting sites.
Attach the yo-yo body to the outside of your grow-space (i.e to your grow-tent or grow-room wall) via the clip. Pull the orange hook out and clip it around the plant-stem. The plant-stem will now be gently pulled towards the yo-yo body, opening the plant out. Use as many yo-yo's as necessary, pulling in different directions, to open out your plant to receive more light and increase the number of floweringfruiting sites which will eventually increase yields.
If you are lucky enough to have stems bowing under the weight of your crop at the end of the flowering, fruiting stage then yo-yo's can be attached to the ceiling / tent-roof frame, to provide upwards support to the plant-stems. This will help prevent stems from bowing downwards away from the light and also from breaking under the weight of the produce!