Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Light output: 33,000 lumens.
- E40 ceramic socket
- 230 Vt
- Dual Spectrum
- To use only with a 250W ballast.
- Suggested area from 60x60cm
Sunmaster Dual Spectrum 250W is a scientifically-developed lamp that delivers the right light frequency to your plants at the crucial stages of their growth. Dual Spectrum lamps offer superior lamp performance and are fully compatible with existing fittings and ballasts to deliver the right light frequency. It is a discharge lamp and requires several minutes to restart and come to full brightness after a power interruption. For total load, add auxiliary (ballast) watts to the lamp. You may operate this lamp in any position. Contains mercury. Please dispose of it in a recycling facility.
Sunmaster Dual Spectrum 250W HPS Benefits
- Increased red and blue light compared to a standard HPS lamp.
- Produces higher chlorophyll levels for greener, healthier plants.
- Promotes larger leaf area & mass.
- Inhibits unnatural stem elongation.
- Encourages internodes while keeping a compact plant.
- Produces thicker primary stems.
- Encourages earlier flowering and the total number of flowers.
- Delivers higher yields and fruit weight.
- Initial Lumens (Lumens @ 100 hours) - 33000.
- PAR Watts - 85
- Rated Life (Hrs. @10Hr. /Start) - 24000+
- Correlated Colour Temperature - K 2000
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) - 25
- Typical Warm-Up Time (Minutes) - 3 - 5
- Typical Hot Restart Time (Minutes) - 1
- Lamp Wattage (W) - 250
- Operating Voltage (V) - 100
- Operating Current (Amps) - 3.0
- Min. Open Circuit Voltage (RMS) - 198