It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Cooltube 400W Lumatek Kit||178.45EUR||200.66EURYou save (-12.45%)|
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Reglementarea în 4 etape:
- 100% eficiență pe toată durata vieții
- O viață mai lungă
- Liniștit, nu se încălzește
- Eficiență mai mare a becului (până la 27% + 10% SL)
- Soft startul încet încet crește durata de funcționare a becului
Lumatek Electronic Ballast provides a stable light output and features a fast start-up. It reaches full brightness in under a minute while the magnetic ballasts can take longer. Lumatek Electronic ballast is completely silent and produces less heat than conventional ballasts. This ballast has cut-off circuits and enables a longer life. Lumatek Electronic Ballast has a small compact design - 400 watts 230 volts. This ballast can light both HPS and MH lamps. As well as the dimmable in 4 modes, 250W-250SL-400W-400SL and the highest is "super lumens" that generates up to 10% extra boost, bulbs we sell that supports this function is off the mark, Phillips Green Power, Lumatek & Gavita .
- Electronic ballast for 250W or 400W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.90A
- Input power: 440W
- Output power: 420W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175~275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating Frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Envirement temperature for full load operation: -25~40°C(-13~104°F)
- Enclosure temp. rise ((Δt) 29°C (84.2°F)
- Env.IP require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing.
- To light a 250W lamp; set control to 250W and boost output by 10% by switching to 250SL.
- To light a 400W lamp; set control to 400W and boost output by 10% by switching to 400SL or dim down to 250SL or 250W.