Enkel produkt returnerar
Du kan returnera produkten utan att ge en orsak inom 14 dagar.
- pH: 0.00 ~ 14.00pH
- EC: 0.00 ~ 19.99
- Temperature: -50ºC ~ 70ºC
- pH: ±0.1pH
- EC: ±2%F.S
- pH, EC, PPM, TDS, US, Temp
- 88 x 40 x 40mm,
The updated Combo Pen P150 Pro has been developed further and now features improved software. The major advantage of this model is its analogue EC calibration. This means that the calibration solution does not need to have a temperature of exactly 25 C.
Calibration takes place without any deviations. EC buffer solutions are extremely sensitive to temperature. However, this does not apply to pH. You can easily replace the electrode should it be worn or damaged. This model comes in a robust case, including pH 4.01, pH 7.00 and EC 1413 buffer solutions, allowing you to calibrate the meter at a later time.
The Combo Pen P150 Pro is ideal for measuring the pH, EC, PPM, TDS, US and temperature of liquid plant nutrition and water in swimming pools, Jacuzzis and ponds. The user-friendly buttons can be used to effortlessly switch between the parameters. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
How does the meter work?
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
- Press the On/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the Temp/CAL button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the pH/EC button to switch between pH and EC.
- Make sure the meter is in EC mode to switch between EC, US, TDS and PPM. Press and hold the pH/EC button for at least 5 seconds to switch parameters.
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.
We recommend storing the meter in an upright position with KCI storage solution in the protective cover.
This package contains
- 1 x Combo Pen P150 Pro
- 1 x Storage box
- 1 x Buffer solution pH 7.00 50ml
- 1 x Buffer solution pH 4.01 50ml
- 1 x Buffer solution 1413 25ml
- 1 x Screwdriver for calibration
- 1 x User manual (NL - EN - DE)