Enkel produkt returnerar
Du kan returnera produkten utan att ge en orsak inom 14 dagar.
- Mätområde -2,0 - 16,0 pH
- Redoxpotential: ± 1000 mV
- Noggrannhet ± 0,01 pH ± 2 mV ± 0,5 ° C / ± 1 ° F
- Upplösning 0,01pH 0,1 ° C / 0,1 ° F
- Driftsmiljö -5 - 50 ° C (23-1222 ° F); RH 100%
- Effekt 4 x 1,5 V / cirka 300 timmar
- 175,5 x 39 x 23 mm 100 g
- Measurement range: 2.00 to 16.00 pH ±1000 mV -5.0 to 60.0 °C / 23.0 to 140.0 °F
- Resolution:0.01 pH / 1 mV 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±0.01pH/±2mV ±0.5°C/±1°F
- pH Calibration: Automatic, 1 or 2 point with 2 sets of memorized buffers (pH 4.01/7.01/10.01 or 4.01/6.86/9.18
- Electrode: AD14P pH/ORP electrode (included)
- Temperature Compesation: Automatic for pH readings
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V button type
- Battery Life: Approx. 300 h of use
- Auto Off: After 8 minutes of non-use
- Environment: -5 to 50 °C (23 to122 °F); RH 100%
- Dimenssions: 175.5 x 39 x 23 mm
The Adwa AD14 is waterproof pH, ORP, and temperature tester, and the housing has been completely sealed against humidity. All pH readings are automatically temperature compensated (ATC), and It can display temperature values in °C or °F units. The meter can be calibrated at one or two points for pH with auto-buffer recognition and against five memorized buffer values, while the ORP (mV) range is factory calibrated. Measurements are highly accurate, with a unique stability indicator on the LCD.
It is also provided with a low battery symbol which warns the user when the batteries need to be changed.
Electrodes of the AD meters are combined electrodes, and they should be kept moist. Adwa recommends using ELECTRODE STORAGE SOLUTION (AD70300).
To ensure the meter keeps its accuracy, you need to calibrate it with special solutions:
7.01 pH calibration solution
4.01 pH calibration solution